Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

With less than 2 weeks until the birthday, infatuations have developed and are stronger than ever. These are the things I have been swooning over and some beauty products I've had for a while (but would be delighted if it were unlimited for less anxiety attacks).

I'm not someone who is very keen on brands. As long as it does its job, has great quality, and looks good then I'm all for it. Also never been into trends - comfort and expression come first. I just dive into trends if I think they suit me and is comfy.  

Photo sets 2 and 5 are from Polyvore and the rest are from Google.

Photo set 1: 

Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight - I co-sleep with my kid which means I can't turn on the lights for reading, this is where it comes handy. // Sony Alpha NEX-7 - Been on the hunt for a compact digi cam but with dslr-like results minus the weight and bulk. My DSLR gets heavy and takes too much space. I just wish I can afford this. // 
iPhone 5 - Just because. // MacBook Pro - Just because my present laptop's crappy.


zoomzoom
Photo set 2:

Denim, Sheer, Cut-out, oversized tops - In love with them! // High-waisted shorts and skirts - They come in many styles and very versatile! // Mullet or Maxi skirts - Perfect for when I'm feeling a little girly, or a hot day, or a lazy day, or a smart-casual look for meetings. // Printed leggings - I live off of leggings! They're super comfortable and easy to move around in. I can never live without one and jeans feel too restricting. //  
Harem Pants - I think they suit me very well and it's comfortable!


Photo set 3:

Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer - Not sure if this is available in Manila but I'm dying to try it! Perfect for Manila's humidity. //  NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - I've heard good things about this. Made for cooler months and night time shindigs! // Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer kit - I can swear on how brilliant the corrector is and would like to try the concealer too! // Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation - For that oil-less finish. //  
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy - Wanna try it out. // Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - It's magic in a pot! //  
Benefit They're Real Mascara - Heard this product can do amazing things! //
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Very affordable and does its job. Unlimited supply please! // Benefit High Beam Highlighter - (insert heart icon here).



Photo set 4:

L'Oreal Everpure Moisture Line - I want to give it a try cause someone has recommended me this. But it isn't available in the Philippines, I think. // Argan oil - No specific brand just any pure Argan oil. Made for rescuing dry hair and dry skin. // Aromatherapy Enrich Hair Oil - For that extra boost and nourishment. //
Davines Package - Heaven in a package. //
L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream - Smells delightful and will keep your shakers moisturized and soft. // Korres Lip Butters - Cute pots and tint colors!! //
Sleek Pout Polish - Love lip products in pots plus it has SPF for lip protection!! //
Clarisonic Mia 2 - Extra clean face is always good! I just need them in my life! //
LUSH Love Lettuce Face Mask - It calms them angry pores and takes away the redness. Leaving your face extra smooth and glowing.

yea
Photo set 5:

Knapsack Bags -  Leather and canvas are all you need. // Leather, Roomy, Structured Bags - Where I can dump all my stuff in and they'll all fit. // Sneakers - My weapon of choice. //
Isabel Marant Sneaker Wedges - For times where I feel the need to be taller and be discreet about it. They're also super comfy! The answer to the prayers of petite girls who are not into heels that much. //
Wedges - I like them better than skinny stilettos. //
Classic Pumps - For formal occasions or when you wanna feel sexy and let everyone know.

Photo set 6:

Hush Hush: Stories by Steven Bartheleme - Reviews are good! I want to check it out myself. //
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - Read the sample of this book and I got hooked! //
Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon - A story of two friends who will do anything to save their Jazz shop. Jazz, you say? Hook me up! //
Back to Blood -  Nice looking covers are like invitation for me to read them. So go!//
Chuck Palahniuk Books - Read PYGMY and fell in love with the author. I am intrigued by his books. //
This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz - Something for the romantic at heart, especially for the men.


Aside from this being my wishlist, this also serves as my to-buy list if no one cares to buy me a present. Haha! Anyway, we just got back from a brief vacation in Batangas and I'll be posting on that soon!

Have any of you guys tried or read any of these products? I wanna know what you have to say :)

xX Coyi

No comments:

Post a Comment